THE AIR HOUSE
3 days 2 nights 'NATURE MUSIC FESTIVAL'
48 hours non-stop natural music experience
DOOR OPEN/CLOSE : Saturday, 27th MAY 12:00PM - Monday, 29th MAY 12:00PM
PLAYING TIME : 27th MAY 12:00 - 29th MAY 12:00
VENUE: 321-20, Dongmyeong-ro, Sonyang-myeon, Yangyang-gun, Gangwon-do
[ARTIST LINE UP]
*DJ LINE UP
ANDREW JAMES GUSTAV
CITYBOY FROM SEOUL
MIJO x ANDRE VII
Tickets are available online.
After confirming your admission ticket and ID, we will exchange it for an entrance band. Transfers and private transactions are not possible. If you do not have an entrance band, you may be asked to leave.
Plastic products are prohibited. Please join us in protecting the environment.
Rental Tent for 2 people (2 Nights 3 Days) – 149,000₩
Rental Tent for 4 people (2 Nights 3 Days) – 199,000₩
Camping site (2 Nights 3 Days) – 99,000₩
Caravan/Camping Car site (2 Nights 3 Days) – 129,000₩
[Precautions for Camping Tickets]
You must purchase an entrance ticket when using a camping ticket.
Camping tickets are only available for two nights and three days, and if a buyer of a one-night, two-day admission ticket purchases a two-night, three-day camping ticket, only one night and two days are available.
Tents and other equipment such as camper/caravan are not included when purchasing camping sites. (Must bring personal equipment)
When using the camping ticket, the admission time is at 12 p.m. on May 27th (Sat), and the check-out time is at 12 p.m. on May 29th (Monday), and the seats are arranged on a first-come, first-served basis.
Cooking is prohibited in the venue, and outside food is not allowed.
Please note that the camping zone is close to the stage, which may cause noise problems.
There are separate toilets and showers on the site.
[Transportation to The Air House ]
1. Shuttle Bus
Itaewon or Hapjeong → Venue
2. Express Bus
Seoul Express Bus Terminal → Yangyang Passenger Terminal → a town bus → Venue
3. When Driving with personal cars
Address: 321-20, Dongmyeong-ro, Sonyang-myeon, Yangyang-gun, Gangwon-do
Parking: Parking lot in front of the venue
1. For personal vehicles, please use the parking lot provided by THE AIR HOUSE. If parked illegally, vehicles may be towed away and the festival may be interrupted by complaints.
2. For additional inquiries except for all information provided, please contact us at 070-4132-1149 or online.
KAKAO: talentysw / +82 010-7777-9015
3. Camping Glamping and Caravans are only available for reservations, and reservations can be made at the same time as 1stticketreservation.
KAKAO: talentysw / +82 010-7777-9015
4. As there is a fire hazard, bonfires will be managed by THE AIR HOUSE staff. Cooking is prohibited.
Also, smoking is only permitted in the smoking area.
5. The AIR HOUSE policy prohibits bringing in disposable items. (disposable mats, disposable cups, disposable containers, etc.)
6. We ask that you participate in waste reduction and separate disposal.
7. Please dispose of garbage in designated places with respect for nature.
8. Personal sound system is not allowed. Personal electricity is also not provided.
9. Pet dogs can be accompanied to the festival site, but not to the stage. Also, do not leave them behind feeling alone or scared.
10. Illegal acts, offending behaviors that may discomfort others, violence, discrimination, or malicious pranks - all can be reasons to be asked to leave the festival without warning.
11. Entry of volatile substances, explosives, fireworks, drugs, lasers, vuvuzelas, megaphones, torches, weapons, illegal or political flags or stickers, and banners is prohibited. If caught on site, you will be sent off.
12. In case of emergency, please find paramedics or bodyguards on the spot.
13. Personal photography is allowed, but please refrain from using flash. Also, commercial or illegal filming is prohibited.
14. Please keep your valuables safe. Individuals are responsible for all lost items.
If you find or lose something, please drop it off at the ticket exchange office.
15. The intentional destruction of forests and trees is not in line with the purpose of the event.
Please keep it as it is in nature, where we first came from.
16. Unauthorized radio controllers (drones, RC cars, etc.) cannot be brought in.
17. THE AIR HOUSE staff will be selling food and drinks in CHILL zone and elsewhere.
For this reason, food, alcoholic beverages and liquids are not allowed to be brought in.
18. Illegal drugs and narcotics are prohibited in the event venue. If caught, you will be reported and handed over to the police, and THE AIR HOUSE is not responsible for any accidents or issues arising from this.
19. Please be considerate of others and respect the rules so that everyone can enjoy the festival.
20. By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to all of the above.
[Cautions and Instructions]
- Privately owned vehicles must be parked in the parking lot offered by THE AIR HOUSE. Illegally parked vehicles might be towed away without notice.
- No outdoor cooking or making a fire is allowed. Smoking is allowed only in the smoking area.
- No disposables to protect the environment.
- No private audio systems / No private electricity systems.
- You may be banned from the zone right away if you got caught bringing inadequate items.
- We do not undertake the responsibility for your losing valuables.
- All Inquiries : +82 010-7777-9015 / KAKAO : talentysw
- Entrance Ticket option does not include camping service or accommodations.
- You can enter the venu from Friday 12PM with “2 Night 3 Days” Ticket option.
- You cannot purchase tickets on site.
- Online ticket will be changed into entrance band on site.
- It is not allowed to trade or transfer your entrance band with others.
- Attendees without entrance band may be asked to leave.
- If you don't use the ticket or don't attend the event, you can't get a refund on the ticket price.
- If your ID cannot be verified, admission will be restricted if you cannot present a certificate identified as an adult, and ticket cancellation or refund will not be possible accordingly.
- Refunds are not available on the very day or on site.
- Refunds due to the weather are not available.
-Confirmation of the details of the purchase (buyer's name) and ID card from RA is mandatory, and admission is restricted if you cannot authenticate yourself or if it is difficult to verify adult authentication (aged 19 or older) according to your viewing grade.
Confirmation of the details of the purchase (buyer's name) and ID card from RA is mandatory, and admission is restricted if you cannot authenticate yourself or if it is difficult to verify adult authentication (aged 19 or older) according to your viewing grade.
-1) Domestic person: resident registration card, driver's license, passport, certificate of application for issuance of resident registration card
-2) Foreign person: passport, alien registration card
If you purchase multiple tickets per person, you must accompany the person who bought the tickets to enter.
-The performance is open to all spectators, and those under the age of 19 can enter only with their parents.
-On the day of the event, you can enter by exchanging admission bands after checking your ID at the ticket booth.
-Depending on the purchase option, you can enter from 12 p.m. on the day of the event, and the event will end at 12 p.m. on the 29th.
-If the entrance band is damaged or lost, it cannot be reissued and admission is not allowed.
This event will be held as a standing party
-Dangerous goods (such as explosives, gunpowder, swords, gases, lasers, flammable substances, etc.) and outside food and beverage are prohibited from being brought into the venue.
-If you have a bag, you may check your belongings according to the regulations.
-The goods storage is not operated separately, and we inform you that you are responsible for the lost and found in the venue.
-It is not possible to interfere with other people's viewing of the event. We ask for an orderly and beautiful viewing.
-The parking area of the venue may be crowded, so please use public transportation as much as possible.
-Please participate in environmental protection, such as refraining from using plastic cups.
Information about Filming
-All areas of the venue are allowed to take pictures only for THE AIR HOUSE.
-Therefore, it is considered that the audience's portrait rights agree with THE AIR HOUSE's use of photographs and videos by taking pictures and videos of all audiences who have entered.
-THE AIR HOUSE has the right to use all works filmed at the site, which are permanently utilized in original or edited form, including promotions and advertisements, on various channels.